Beds SU is the official Students' Union of the University of Bedfordshire, helping every student get the most out of their university experience. We campaign on issues that students care about, as well as providing lots of opportunities for students to meet new people, develop their skills, campaign for change and try something new.
We are an ambitious bunch and we are proud of our achievements. To help us continue to drive our organisation forward, we look for talented, enthusiastic and inspiring individuals to join the team. All our full-time permanent roles offer a range of great benefits, including an Opt-in healthcare scheme, a Free TOTUM discount card, a Childcare voucher scheme, and additional concessionary days on top of your holiday allowance. Plus, we pride ourselves on being able to offer all our staff excellent personal and professional development prospects.
- Download Our Recruitment Pack - Find out more about us and why we think Beds SU is a great place to work.
- View our Recruitment Commitment - We believe a fair recruitment process is the best way to find the right person for the job.
Beds SU is committed to diversity and inclusion amongst its staff, reflecting the communities it serves. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for vacant positions from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We recruit into four types of roles:
- Permanent Roles - full-time positions aimed at both local, national and international applicants
- Internships - full-time positions aimed at both local, national and international applicants
- Student Staff - Part time flexible employment available to current University of Bedfordshire students
- Unpaid Roles - Volunteering opportunities within the SU such as external trustees.
The following templates may be needed to complete an application: